Starting in September I will offering basic bicycle maintenance courses for both absolute beginners and regular riders.
Designed to be fun, family friendly and informative I am running two levels of bicycle maintenance courses for small groups:
- Bicycle Maintenance For Absolute Beginners
- Bicycle Maintenance For Regular Riders
Bicycle Maintenance For Absolute Beginners is aimed at people who cycle but don’t know their chain stays from their crank arms and who need to know how to remove a wheel, fix a puncture, replace the wheel and get back on the road. It comprises four elements:
- Identifying Parts of the Bike
- Pre-Ride Safety Checks
- Avoiding or Fixing Punctures
- Essential Tools for the Ride & Home
Bicycle Maintenance For Regular Riders is aimed at riders who are looking to keep their bike in good condition between more comprehensive services from a qualified mechanic. It comprises:
- Recognising Wear & Play
- Gear Adjustment
- Brake Adjustment
- What to do when things go wrong on a ride (Chain Break, Cable Snap, Broken Derailleurs)
Find Dates and all the details on the COURSES page. To book onto any course or for any queries please call David on 07583 589589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.